What type of information do we collect?
How do you collect information?
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services.
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
- To be able to connect our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional measures.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about DoItYourSelfImmigration, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Approach to external hyperlinks
Access to personal data
You have the right to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold about you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, send us an email at email@example.com